Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm Back!

How many blogs have you seen where the author, taken in by all the wonderful, independent, exciting writing on the net decided to start his own blog, found it high maintenance and dropped it?

This was one such.

To be fair, lots been going on. I went and got married! That can be a roller-coaster of an experience- most of you who've attended the "Great Indian Ones" know that for sure.

I left work as Principal of a CBSE School in Punjab; started looking after Marketing over at the GEMS Office in Delhi and got a new school off the ground in Jaipur.

Now I'm doing what I most like to: thinking, reading and writing. So I thought I could give it a fair go for a few week since Graduate Studies at Harvard (where I am a Fulbright Scholar) aren't starting till the fall.

So, expect some writing. Hopefully you will chime in.

No comments: